Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tender Breast Meaning

SM Barbie is out!

Jambe de Barbie SM If you like fishnets, chains, leather boots high heels, leather gloves, black leather coat and leather accessories, you gets off the mark Barbie dolls , you'll be super happy. Indeed, Mattel has announced that its 2008 collection would contain the barbie " Black Canary." This DC Comics character is a black widow who perfectly masters the martial arts and dress appropriately.
Many lobbyists and conservative groups Americans were shocked and specifically request not to sell Mattel doll that they deem immoral girls under 21 years. In other words, they find it greatly resembles a prostipéripapétipute :

Barbie has Always Been On The tarty side and This Is Taking It Too Far. A children's doll
in Sexually suggestive clothing IS irresponsible - it's filth.

On the Internet, it has even been nicknamed "Barbie SM . Personally, that does not shock me. Parents are too stupid, I hope to give their little girls this doll. Mattel just wanted to talk to him in a time when Barbie may not have the pink life as evidenced by the results of the group Mattel here. To summarize, the profit was almost halved in the second quarter 2008.
Also, I do not see how this sex doll is less than Bratz or Barbie the "Catwoman" example.
con
Question I ask myself: Girls play them again in the Barbie? That seems so old and the competition is very tough, I really wonder if Barbie is not what the porcelain dolls from my parents when I was young.

Anyway, strongly so that the Ken SM! This one, I bought it immediately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment