Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cocky Concieted Quotes

Intrige, or how to test the strength of his friendship

Image de la version Amigo de Intrige You have probably read somewhere on the net or have heard in discussions but fun Intrige is really the game as "whore" I know. Personally, I love it! Have good friends, assemble at a party and play there for half an hour. If at the end of the game they are still your friends, you can tell your mates that are either very "good" players or they're lying and they expect the next game to take revenge.

I bought this game in February this year thanks to advice from Sebastian Master places Au Coin Du Jeu . At this point, I was looking for an original game where it would rot through the directly. This was the first game he showed me and I confess that if I had not explained the principle, I would not have taken for its visual qualities. In other words, do not expect a Jamaica or Pillars of the Earth!

Intrige is a game of Stefan Dorra , but I prefer that Wikipedia tells you more: It is
occupational therapist and author of prolific German board games. He studied sociology, speech therapy and assistance for the physically handicapped. He works in Hanover as a school speech therapist promotion. It also develops communication concepts for the disability at the floor.

How does the game now? Well, it is relatively simple, the goal is to have the most ducats at the end of the game. Until then, we remain in the Classic. On your turn, (1) collect revenue scholars you have placed in the mansions opposing (2) Welcome the new scholars to your door then (3) Place 2 scholars in the mansions of the other players . Be aware that you have 4 slots in your mansion which relate more or less ducats: 1000, 6000, 10 000 and 3000. Moreover, at the beginning of the game each has eight scholars who come in pairs.
The interesting part of the game is that of negotiations. When there is an external or internal conflict (see rules for details), each player announces an offer and pay a bribe to the player who owns the mansion. At the end of negotiations, a player decides he wants as he keeps WHO in his mansion and at which locations it puts the opposing scholar. It's a game diabolically evil!

Manoir dans la version Amigo de Intrige
Last night for instance with my knowledge and Erwan Jeanjean, I took a beautiful mandala in the face too soon after betraying the trust of Erwan. Why betray me tell you in these cases? For there is no choice, you must betray, lie, cheat, talk, influence, everything done by our politicians but in fact here in a friendly atmosphere! After having simply stolen 13,000 ducats, Erwan me completely dismantled despite the fact that I gave him 20,000 ducats for forgiveness. You should know that forgiveness is not in this game

At the end of the evening, I still brought home Erwan ... because I'm a nice guy! Finally, if you're a nice person by nature and do not like haggling and betrayal, this game is not for you . If you're a bad player and you do not recognize, this is not for you . If you are a player who relies heavily on design, this game is not for you .
However, if you're on top of all this, I urge you to get it. Hint: Take the game late in the evening to avoid rotting the rest of the evening)

Sheet Intrige

0 comments:

Post a Comment