Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where To Buy Wilson Evolution

JeuxPro - Stop the killing! Screened

Jeux Pro is not true! Games Pro is really a reference work of the gaming market? If so, it really has to worry about. As recently subscriber, I receive the magazine each month and I must say I am extremely disappointed by the content. Not having the first decline in readers, I can not tell you if the magazine has evolved fine but what is certain is that the end result is clearly not live up to what one might expect from a "professional reference" in 2008 ...

Some time ago, I was looking for figures on the gaming market and more specifically to games. So I headed initially to my friend Google and I was a little disappointed as you can see by clicking the link above. Geek requires, I turned to backgammon, a forum and community. I then found an issue that dealt with the gaming market: here. I was advising a magazine called Games Pro. Come on, I'm rich, I'm mad! Abonnons us:)

I receive my first issue shortly after and the first reading, I realize that there are very few concrete figures. Non moo I said! Reread it, this can only be a bad impression. I then reread the beginning to the end with small lines of footnotes you never read to see if I missed anything. And no, not yet, does not catch me!
I take my pain and patience in waiting so patiently for my next issue. I waited until now to express my frustration and I can not go there. It must come out! But no matter how:
  • It is 2008 and the Internet is present. Should we in these cases offer a print magazine and not get into a website that is more responsive and easier to access. This will avoid reading and rereading the same news published for some there is more than a month.
  • figures is what I wanted. What have I? Bugger! In the September 2008 issue, we are entitled to the tendency of products like accessories, poker, reading, traditional games, GN, computing and model between 2007 and 2008. Too much! And ranking games that are anything but representative because it is nowhere indicated the number of questions (shops) who responded to the survey!
  • Do you know how stores meet the "forum"? When answering questions on a page of Retail Shop and returning in an envelope Games Pro. Yes, yes, in 2008, is still used letters. I find it incredible that there is not a true Internet forum dedicated to shopping. If I was manager of a shop, I see myself badly on the last day of the month to send my little summary Games Pro to "pass" in the double page magazine that is devoted. Please note that in the last editorial, it says they are working on a new project that would monitor the news more immediate .. W8 & see !
These constructive criticisms are not intended to "destroy" the magazine Games Pro but to raise awareness to readers eager to know the state of the market that the magazine subscription is not a mandatory approach. Pro games nevertheless deserves to exist for "small" boutique managers because it brings together many of the games published this month. In addition, if you do not have Internet, it will direct you to release games. To conclude, if you're a gamer, I do not think Games Pro is indispensable. However, if you are a manager of a game store that knows no Internet, Gaming Pro is for you.


If you're really interested, just mail me and I will read the pages you are interested:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment