Thursday, October 9, 2008

No Sound From Speakers Denon Avr 1508

Feint The Bear

Logo pour la feinte de l'ours It's rare but I'll do it! It is also my first time but I will! I must throw myself go oup the boom, here I am naked before you ... yes! I'll write a ticket holder to the Association "Clair de Lude" that has touched my heart on a Sunday afternoon games through his coffee: The Fake Bear .
How? What? Who? Where? Wondering!? Little background on this adventure ephemeral ...


There are now over a month, I read about a Tric Trac news dealing with a new store opening on Nancy and I talked to my Aunt Nancy so she went to inquire. So far, nothing abnormal. And this is the last weekend that Jessica (a friend of passage in my life) and myself decided to visit my dear aunt. Once, around the Place Stanislas made a small trip tchoutchou in "old town" (yes, yes, a Parisian would say: "Old city "but nevermind), I propose to Jess to go test a new" boutique ".

Aunt deposited us in front of speed Fake Bear and then we return. Immediately, a young man who must be my age (mean by that it must be between 23 and 27) rushes up to us and explains how the coffee: By paying an annual fee of 7 €, I have access to all games of coffee and I enjoy any a unique invitation. Neither one, nor two, I pay my dues, and we settle on a small table. We play Cariboo , Balloon Cup, Mini Passe Trappe and En Garde . Jess does knowing Not all these games, the managers of coffee took turns to explain the rules. Digress on this point: these guys have a knack for explaining the rules as Jess's cock all at once and I can tell you that this is exceptional. No, Jess has 8 years but not 26 ...


We really had a great time and I would strongly advise Nancy players who have not yet made the leap to go and take a look because they will not be disappointed: the atmosphere is friendly premises Nikel, the fun team and there is even a booth chti drink to the thirsty people. Finally, I want to welcome the initiative of two creators of coffee. Combine their two toy libraries, open a cafe games through their association, pay rent, have a life aside, many things we can appreciate as a player:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment