Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What Are The Answers To The Wards Ap Bio Lab 5

Twilight - Chapter 3: Eclipse: The Eclipse * film * the other two! Taylor Lautner


On 21 June, in Paris, Kyna and I have been fortunate to attend the press screening the film adaptation of the third component (in VOSTF) of our favorite saga: "Twilight - Chapter 3: hesitation "or" Eclipse ", directed by David Slade.

Having watched some excerpts, one trailer and virtually no promotional photos, I went to this projection with some apprehension but not without curiosity ^ ^

After the slight disappointment of the second part, I do could expect at best, and I was right! I found in the room a few familiar faces, and many journalists of course. One thing is sure, they were not as excited as us to be there: p

14.30, the movie finally starts, no trailer, no pubs. After a bumpy start that I love, the movie starts then no surprise by the voice of Bella, the prologue. As for the other two components. Very soon he had to go obviously, the achievement of Mr. Slade is really more to my taste than Mr. Weitz! I'll talk a little technical detail in order not to get too spoiler ^ ^

Transitions are much less brutal than in New Moon, and frankly it feels good, it was much less of that feeling of missing pieces of films. We also have the right to new shoots, short, all that to say that I really liked the grip of Mr. Slade: p

If you reread the book just before seeing the movie, you'll probably be disappointed. It was evident that the entire book does not take in just two hours of film. But some very beautiful minutes were given to each flashback, and this in great detail and a very fine achievement. I particularly liked the colors of these flashbacks. I hope you enjoy it as much as me revenge Rosalie;)

However, even if you do not find all elements of the book as is, the scenario like the road and some deviations or shortcuts are so well quickly forgotten!

Regarding the acting, there is an atmosphere worthy of the first component with respect to Edward and Bella. Here that should suit many of you! Robert Edward become again the one which had fallen in love in the first part even if his old side will play in more than a smile ... Finally it was already in the book eh ^ ^

Again, I find that the game of Kristen Stewart (Bella) is more apparent when she co-starred with Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black). I find most moving scenes such as those between Bella and Edward. However I must once again awarded the Palme d'Or to supporting roles. Including Billy Burke (Charlie Swann) who want the father's role perfectly endearing, awkward and lonely Bella. Bella's friends (Eric, Mike, Angela and Jessica, played by Justin Chon, Michael Welch, Christian Serratos and Anna Kendrick) gives us also too short and too rare moments in the film very refreshing!

crossings with the wolf pack are also excellent and far too short. In terms of my personal opinion ... it is not enough Alex Meraz (Paul) ... but hey, it's only my opinion ...

short! Regarding new hires, special mention for Xavier Samuel (Riley) and Jodelle Ferland (Bree Tanner). Two new vampire whose life will be short, but I think their roles are very well performed!

For Victoria ... The absence of Rachel has been felt, and although Bryce Dallas Howard plays its role, I must admit that the change remains pretty brutal.

Regarding music, I loved it! I had not listened to music before and really the choice of music is well done and much better organized than in New Moon. The Muse song that I did not like before seeing the film was well placed and I appreciate it more now, but I do not tell you more!

short, even a taste of too little, and especially a desire to see him so I can make a second opinion. Anyway, found the atmosphere of the first film, with the budget for the second (I think everyone who saw the film are agreed on that, I'm probably not the first to say it).

My favorite part? Even if the quotation has been shortened from the book ... (Warning do not read if you do not want a spoiler) is when Bella is trying to separate Edward and Jacob "Ok, from now on I'm ok Switzerland?" haha, Switzerland team forever: p

In summary, I am not the only one to say, it's the best part of three!

Meliko (Megane)



0 comments:

Post a Comment