Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Wear Panties And Girdles

never let me go.


I loved the book, because I love the writings of Ishiguro. Of course, I waited impatiently for this second adaptation (after the Remains of the Day ) a novel by the Anglo-Japanese. Before seeing the film, released in theaters today, I had the book in his head, his restraint, his characters complex devoid of false sentiment, and yet his narrative slowly engaging.

The French poster with may have been created on paint
and spicy too much eyes, I put it.

The seemingly perfect world and protected within which Kathy, Tommy and Ruth is a dystopia. In the book, one realizes late enough to wonder. The news comes too early in the film that feels uncomfortable. The discomfort is found only in the epoch in which the film is anchored: the choice of placing the evolution of science in the recent past has finally suspended the highlight of this adaptation. The friction of anachronism. No doubt the requirement of cinema. Damage, retranslated it does not feel any of the work. Obviously, the sadness remains, of course, it is moved. Unfortunately, there is also, if you read the book, a little disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment