Monday, January 17, 2011

Generator Head Canada

Nicolas Bedos touched my shoulder (three times) the ideal man

The genesis of this note is raised a multitude of questions: Should he write? Will she not redundant with note published six months ago to the day ? Edward B. does he not feel abandoned? Do I not still impersonate Bobois groupie? Or rather: how am I ready to take my groupie status Bobois? Again confess my love to Nicolas B. , do not you burn some steps and a commitment to ask too much too fast? Until you convince me to testify to expose to the world the first fruits of this relationship too quickly consumed by the excess of passion.


First, context: Saturday to close the TEDxParis (which we will say something intelligent later), Nicolas Bedos week presented pathological liar of the year 2040 . As was the TED and there were open-Savoie fondue and wine at the end , Nicolas was there, available, open, ready to be tackled. In short, he was waiting for me. Having spotted, but fearing that we retain our sense know that once our eyes are crossed, I reluctant to talk to him. It finally Rights - the unconscious - that inspires me (-in-crime) and a conversation with: My wife loves you, it made me discover your columns during the holidays, we had sex just after, go figure , which gives me the opportunity to continue with the evocation of mourning for my About Idol on his inability to kiss the black , what himself says he tells a lot of crap but at least I have the good taste to pull the white .
And there, he said. Yes, he said: OHLA, she's beautiful girlfriend, she must miss you when she flies, she left two weeks, you should feel it's been a year. Touching my shoulder. Three times. A fourth time and I bought one of his books. A fifth and I would have read.

Leaving the cool of January, a first point of Rights - the clairvoyant: The comedians are genetically or touch then it's you who makes them right? The gene tactility not exist, the answer seems obvious.
And a second point of Rights - the jealous Damn, they took my character to reinvest their emotional frenzy on You. It's still amazing . In my opinion, see note above.
Nicolas Bedos told me three times I was beautiful, and it is great, I love to be told lies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment