Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Dental Implant Hurts

tedxparis, my top 5.

And now, 2 weeks later, my top 5 of the disordered TEDxParis. I know, two weeks are about 14 Internet years, but I needed to watch the action again to confirm my impressions (and site of Canal +, I can not stand it) (and then the videos are embedabeul finally!)

Elisabeth Laville: Innovation, new frontier of sustainable development
clean factories is good, but we must go further.

Stephen Klein: Can you think of the origin of the universe?

astrophysicist Sir, we fully agree, there after the big bang, it's for you, before there is for us. John Paul II to Stephen Hawking.

Rafi Haladjian: Radical innovation

Innovation is just not knowing where you are going, but go anyway.

Eric Brun-Sanglard : "Designing Blind"


Close your eyes more often to see better.

Patrick Chappatte: A new model of reporting

BD emotion.



For all operations, click here .
you seen, I felt sorry for you, my reader,
I did not put the video of Nicolas Bedos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment