Friday, February 25, 2011

Cruise Favors For A Birthday

I slept well, thank you.

Those who know me in real life know: I'm super hottie for a little over a year, I sleep badly, and for about three months, I sleep very badly, with 3 or 4 hours per week or 6 hours at night splendor. I reached a critical point there is no longer being unable to get out of bed less than an hour after the alarm, which is annoying during exams.
Fatigue was there, but he deserted sleep. Like a big fat shift sleep-wake among young adults. What do you want, I have a thousand things on fire and constantly mind boiling!
Rituals specific evening meditation music zen (!!), special diet Tranquital (Valerian + hawthorn), various teas and varied episodes Derrick Serbo-Croatian ... almost everything is past to catch the precious nights of rest that eluded me in recent months. Almost, yes, as a method seemed entirely inappropriate to my fragile sense of smell, intolerant and hypersensitive: the aromatherapy. But it took to get to the obvious: the essential oils were one of the latest solutions before the heavy artillery of the sleep center .

My savior is in a 50mL vial aluminum.
I'm going to take it anywhere and sleep out unhurriedly!

Passing to my mom for 48, I resigned myself to set foot in a shop that sells bracelets magnetic stones between the radius of creams and organic tofu with herbs. The only product that corresponded to my expectations was the spray Aroma'rêves of Abiessence , a mix of alcohol, essential oils orange, lavender, marjoram and chamomile . It was in these four plants were concentrated all the hopes, and they did not disappointed me!
Pschitt I gave two to my pillow before sleep, lest the scent is too strong, and he quickly scented the room, immersing myself in a state of relaxation incredibly valuable. Once in bed, the delicate corona saved me from myself squirming in bed for hours, asking me to these hours would not be better used to work. So it was, for once, a real pleasure to sleep .
Better yet, I woke smooth. Finally, the phone rang the alarm, aggressive, as usual, but I did not loose his head out of bed, made for the exceptional. I was rested.
I very hopeful for the rest of my nights, and I advise anyone and everyone who has the pace to try to sleep offset Aroma'rêves, available on the manufacturer's website . And good sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment