Friday, February 18, 2011

Tattoo On Womens Nipple

search me oh yes.

Behind this lies an eye-catching as a minor event but incomprehensible enough to be mentioned.

No ads found Monop illustrating my point,
then here's a misogynist. It's a gift.

Today, when I went out quietly Monop rue de Rennes, wallet in hand and bag on his shoulder, having found nothing satisfactory for lunch the guard stopped me and I came out too quickly, and more without buying anything (and even without having had time to pass the gate lock). Ladle. And as for all the shady people, the nice security guard kindly invited me kindly let him take a good look at the contents of my nice bag. But. Good. Sure. Realizing that if I refused, the guard will have to call a police officer who will be allowed to search my bag without my permission, I decided it was no way he sees every square inch of the lining of my baby leather. He insists, but eventually let me go, refusing to answer when I asked why me found suspicious, so I did not even touch any product from the store. I would love to understand.

I'm young, student, necessarily swath? I am whiter than the guard who wanted to search my bag, but not quite white anyway, so necessarily delinquent? I have a large bag, so I obviously ample opportunity to put things that are not mine? I have purple tights, conventiels small enough to be a bad girl or almost? I'm still looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment